- Be active on Twitter: Tweet regularly. Don’t be a stranger to the community and don’t let your followers forget about you. Being active will build your online presence and credibility among your followers.
- Be yourself: Make your tweets unique. Just be who you are, forget about seriousness, be funny and share interesting content with your followers. Letting them get to know you will build trust.
- Help Your Followers: Be supportive, be helpful, be resourceful. Provide service or help them find an answer to their questions. Sharing information that can help your followers will make them start to trust you.
- Don’t spam: Remember Twitter is a social network so treat it as that and not a way to sell to your followers the next best thing. It doesn’t work and you will be considered a spammer to your followers and Twitter. You will also lose followers if they see that you’re spamming.
- Promote other people’s content: This shows that you are not just thinking about yourself. You are actually sharing information that is valuable and it doesn’t necessarily has to come from you. There are a lot of great network marketers providing value out there. Share their stuff and they will do the same.
- Promote your content too: There is nothing wrong with promoting your content as long as it provides value. If you have a blog or created a new article full with value, then go ahead and share it!
- Interact with your followers: Engage in conversation with them to build relationships. The more they know about you the more they will trust you and whenever you tweet something they will be more likely to read it because you are no longer a complete stranger to them.
- Don’t just talk about business: Share your personal activities with your followers. This is also a way to interact and you will receive replies related to non-business stuff. Which will also help you build relationships. Just talk about your interests in general. Network marketing is not the only one.
- Follow experts in your niche: Following experts in your niche will allow you to learn from them. They are your guide in Twitter. Another reason why you want to follow an expert in your niche is because a lot of network marketers will look in their followers’ list when following people with similar interests.
- Promote people with #followfriday: #followfriday is a way to refer people that you think have interesting things to say or are knowledgeable in a subject. This is a good way of showing your appreciation to someone and also a way of promoting them in Twitter. You will receive the same treatment from your followers.
- Thank your new followers: When someone follows you try to send them a private message to say hi. This will help you stand out from the rest.
- Use Tweetdeck: Tweetdeck is a program that will show you your friends’ updates, your replies, and your direct messages all in one place. And the cool thing is that it refreshes by itself. It has some other cool features that will help you have all your Twitter account in just one place.
Pages: 1 2